We are very excited to announce that MediaSignage release 2.0 is now in public beta and available for download.
Release 2.0 includes many new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
In this release we focused on features that our customers requested.
We believe you will find that the our platform is advancing in a phenomenal rate. We have thousands of new users join every quarter and we keep listening to you, to drive product development.
- New features that are available in release 2.0:
– Copy / Paste / Duplicate in SignageStudio for timelines, campaigns, scene, scene items & more.
– Enhanced reseller studio with added management and customer administration capabilities
– Enhanced SignageStudio navigation support
– Persistent SignageStudio layout
– System wide folder management for scenes, resources, campaigns and stations
– New enhanced Capture card support with super smooth filters and 100% reliability
– Reseller multi user support with concurrent user manager and source control
– Advanced Privilege manager with the ability to hide specific sections of the SignageStudio
– Advanced Access control lists with the ability to hide specific items in the SignageStudio
– New Custom RSS component with support for custom animation
Release 2.0 Video tutorials:
– New Reseller Video section: http://www.mediasignage.com/html/reseller_video.html
– Custom RSS: http://mediasignage.com/html/signage_video.html?videoNumber=customRSS
– Folder management: http://mediasignage.com/html/signage_video.html?videoNumber=folderFilter
– Enhanced Capture card: http://mediasignage.com/html/signage_video.html?videoNumber=CaptureCard
We also have updated the current road map:
So, be sure to test release 2.0 on your private networks and let us know if you find any bugs.
If you do find a bug, be sure to provide us with as much details as possible as to how to reproduce the issue (screenshots or video snapshots are welcome).
Download release 2.0:
Thank you for your continued support of MediaSignage,
The MediaSignage support Team ( http://MediaSignage.com)